- Care instructions for over 200 houseplant varieties.
- Perennial resources: Encyclopedia, design ideas, care tips and helpful resources.
- Tree, shrub and fruit plant library from Bailey Nurseries.
- Care instructions and troubleshooting Endless Summer Hydrangeas.
- Diagnose a problem with your plant with this handy tool from the University of Minnesota Extension Service. Covers disease, insects and weeds.
- Learn more about North American plants from this huge database from the United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service.
The PLANTS Database provides standardized information about the vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and its territories.
- Plant Selection and Garden Design Database and Resource
Minnesota Extension Service’s Sustainable Urban Landscape Information Series enables homeowners, business owners, and horticulture professionals to create outdoor spaces that are functional, maintainable, environmentally sound, cost effective, and aesthetically pleasing.
- National Gardening AssociationAmerican Horticultural Society
- Minnesota Horticultural Society
- University of Minnesota Master Gardeners
- Minnesota Bonsai Society
- Natural gardening solutions from Espoma
- Disease, insect & pest repellents and controls from Bonide.
- Feeding wild birds info sheet.(Downloads PDF)
- Planting Milkweed to attract more Monarchs.