It’s end of summer relaxation time and to treat yourself before winter comes!
10 Treat Yourself Ideas:
- Go get MN grown apples and make an apple pie and other baked goodies! Find local MN grown apples near you.
- Read at a local park.
- Have a campfire with friends and eat s’mores.
- Sit quietly and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.
- Take forest walks or visit Minneopa State Waterfall when the leaf colors start changing.
- Sip your morning coffee or tea outside your home. Or visit a local coffee shop to treat yourself. River Rock, The Coffee Hag, or The Fillin Station are a few options!
- Have a picnic with someone you love!
- Indulge in an outdoor happy hour before the weather is too cold.
- Visit a pumpkin patch or corn maze. We love Little Green Wagon.
- Redecorate a space to make it feel cozy and ready for extended time inside.