Curbside Pickup Requests
Curbside Pick-Up will still be available this season. Submit your request here.
Mankato has a mandatory mask mandate for all in-store shopping and for employees. Employees outside in the shrub and tree lot may not have a mask on since when they are not around customers but are required to wear them when helping customers.
What we are kindly asking of you if you are shopping in the store:
- If you are experiencing even minor symptoms or have tested positive or been exposed to someone who has in the last two weeks, do not come into the store. Instead, opt for curbside pick-up.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and keep at least 6′ apart.
- We strongly encourage smaller groups or to shop individually. Please leave your children at home if they are not able to stay near you. No pets are allowed in the store or outside shrub lot. Service dogs are welcome.
- We are encouraging all customers to use credit cards as a form of payment.
- No food or beverages.
Hand sanitizer and a few custom products are still available for purchase online at this time.
- Please be advised that as the spring season progresses we will limit the number of people in the store to keep the social distancing guidelines.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at checkouts for employee and customer safety.
- We will clean and disinfect high touch areas of the store including carts, shopping baskets, counters, etc. multiple times a day.