COVID-19 Store Updates
Hello Drummers Garden Center and Floral Friends,
We hope all of you are well!
Due to the Governor’s shelter in place order, our retail store, including pick up and delivery services, will be closed starting 6 pm Friday March 27th until after April 10th.
Thank you for your continued support of our business. We truly appreciate every one of you advocating and purchasing from small businesses like ours.
We will be open for pick up and delivery today and tomorrow until 6pm. Please call 507-388-4877 with any orders and products you may need before we close and we will do the best we can to fulfill them. If we have an influx of orders we may not be able to complete all by the shut down time and we thank you for your patience and understanding!
The good news is the plants are still being tended to in the greenhouses and spring and gardening season is not cancelled! We will continue to do all we can to bring the joy of gardening to you!
Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for photos of plants, ideas for your gardens, to share your photos with us of what you’re doing during this down time, and to keep in touch with updates on the store!
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you again for your support during this unprecedented time!
Julie Drummer and the Drummers Garden Center and Floral Team
After Minnesota Department of Health’s recommendations we want to offer curbside pick-up and deliveries to you all. Your safety, as well as the staff is important and we don’t take this lightly. As a small business we are going to hurt, just like the rest, and we understand that our products can bring some light to someone’s day, provide a project to work on (growing seeds for veggie gardens!), and give some respite from these anxious times. We want to be there for you during these time as much and for as long as we can .
As always, you can order gift cards online and we mail for free.
To order products from the store:
To order flowers:
Increased sanitary practices in the store:
- All high use areas and carts will be sanitized and cleaned more frequently.
- When in the store, please keep your distance as much as possible from other patrons.
- Washing your hands or the use hand sanitizer before/after touching product is recommended.
- Please try your best to not touch your face and then touch items in the store.
- We have a designated handwashing sink at the front of the store that is available for you to use. Please practice CDC recommended handwashing techniques.
- Staff will be keeping personal space from customers but please still ask us for assistance if needed.
THANK YOU for supporting local and we will be in this together. Spring is not cancelled and our greenhouse workers( whom are keeping to strict social distancing ) are still growing plants for you to take home when the weather warms up!