COVID-19 Store Updates
We are still following CDC guidelines and adjusting our preparedness plan if needed to make sure we are still following Minnesota’s guidelines for being open.
Previous update and what we are asking of customers:
What we are kindly asking of you if you are shopping in the store:
- If you are experiencing even minor symptoms or have tested positive or been exposed to someone who has in the last two weeks, do not come into the store. Instead, opt for curbside pick-up.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and keep at least 6′ apart.
- We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to shop individually at this time. PLEASE leave your children at home. No pets are allowed in the store or outside shrub lot. Service dogs are welcome.
- We are encouraging all customers to use credit cards as a form of payment.
- All sales are final.
- No food or beverages.
- Shop with intent and purpose this season. This can not be a place for social gathering.
- We encourage customers to wear a mask but not required.
PLEASE SEE IMAGES BELOW ON NEW DIRECTIONAL SIGNS AND INSTRUCTION:
Addition steps we are taking in the store:
- We are monitoring the number of shoppers in the store and have now had to limit customers in the store on busy days. Please be advised that as the spring season progresses we will limit the number of people in the store to keep the social distancing guidelines.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at checkouts for employee and customer safety.
- We will clean and disinfect high touch areas of the store including carts, shopping baskets, counters, etc. multiple times a day.
- We respectfully request that you reserve the first hour of the day for seniors and those who are more vulnerable to COVID-19.
- Please note, some of the staff members are choosing to wear mask for your safety as well as theirs.
THANK YOU for supporting local and we will be in this together!