Seed Starting Simplified Zoom Webinar
We want to empower anyone interested to grow their own food, flowers, and other plants and help simplify the process for them!
Learn from Alise on Zoom, a long time grower, and farm owner who grows their own tea, herbs, and food, who has been helping grow plants at Drummers for over 6 years!
Supplies & Materials
· What are the best containers to use
· Why a simple timer will help you grow great seedlings
· Learn why a heat mat is important
· What types of lights are the best for starting seedlings
· Learn what types of soils are the best for growing seedlings
Caring for you Seedlings
· How long should you leave the lights on
· Common problems and how to solve them
· When should you get started
· Why hardening off is so important
· What seeds should you start indoors
· Which seeds are better started out in the garden
· How to make your seed supply last for years
*Your $10 class fee will be to reserve a spot. You will receive a $10 coupon to use on anything in the store!*
Zoom link will be sent to you after registration.
February 27, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm