10 Gifts under $20
It’s hard to know what exactly someone wants but here are 10 gift ideas that won’t break the bank and your plant loving friends and family may enjoy!
If none of these seem to tickle your fancy and you KNOW a friend/family member would like gardening supplies, plants, floral arrangements, body care, and more…purchase a gift card! Go ahead, promote their plant obsession!
Watch the Miracle Melting Snowman in time lapse to see one of our gift suggestions in action!
*Click on the gallery arrows to stop the automatic scrolling*
1. Houseplants! Many of our houseplants are $19.99 or less. From purifying the air to reducing stress houseplants are great gifts for anyone and a gift that will keep on giving!
2. Mixed Succulent Containers! $19.99 We have succulents that you can purchase individually but why not buy a container with multiple varieties in it already potted for you! Succulents are extremely easy to care for and they are the gateway plants for the new plant parent to dip into houseplants and caring for them.
3. Self-watering pot! $12.99 This adorable pot is a gift for those who have a hard time remembering towater their plants. Also a great gift for the frequent traveler that needs their plants watered up to 3 weeks at a time. How does it work?? You fill up the pot with a few inches of water. The water is held in the reservoir and absorbed into the soil as needed.
4. Poinsettia! $14.99 Poinsettias’ colorful foliage is a symbol of Christmas and the Holidays. These plants can continue to live passed the joyful get-togethers with family and be a staple houseplant you can have all year-round. These beauts are sensitive to the cold air, like us, so make sure they don’t sit in a cold drafty area.
5. Kitchen Towels! $9.99 These caught our eye because at Drummers we are plant AND animal lovers! With a variety of funny dog images these kitchen towels are great host gift. There are also some with detailed garden illustrations that can be a charming gift that will help with the clean-up.
6. Metal Vintage Style Pitcher! $12.99 There are many different ways you can use this rustic container and that’s the best part of it! From holding your flower cuttings throughout the summer, fresh or dried, to using it as an outdoor planter. It can also stand alone as an addition to your simple vintage decorations.
7. Body care items w/ basket! $18.99-(Lip repair sticks, body lotion, and soap bar) Body care with the use of plants! When it comes to body care and things that we put on our skin we appreciate when things are made with organic and natural ingredients. We carry soaps, lotions, lip repair, hand repair, laundry sachets and detergent, muscle relief, and body oils. At 25% off you can mix and match to create your own self-care gift.
8. Rain Gauges! $19.99 We chose this as an item because it’s nice to know how much you get in your own yard. This could save a gardener money on water costs and make sure they don’t overwater plants that are sensitive to overly wet soil. We also have thermometers for those who like to keep track of the exact temperatures around their home.
9. Yard flags! $12.99-$14.99 Yard flags are the greeting card of the home. The ink on these yard flags are specifically designed to be resistant to fading and wear. We have flags for all seasons and styles!
10. Miracle Melting Snowman! $14.99 A funny gift to give to kids…or adults. I’ve created a few snowmans myself and came back to just a puddle of eyes, arms, nose, hat, scarf, and belt. Sculpt em’ how you want! Watch how it works with the video link right before this gallery.